My name is Shuai Wang, I am a Ph.D. student at SpeechLab, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Supervised by Prof. Kai Yu, my research interests lie primarily in speaker recognition and diariazation. You can also find me on Zhihu and my blogs.
- 09/2015-Present Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science and Engineering (Supervisor: Prof. Kai Yu)
- 09/2014-07/2015 Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. Candidate in Software Engineering ( Supervisor: Prof. Fei Hu)
- 09/2010-07/2014 Northwestern Polytechnical University, School of Software and Microelectronics
- Shuai Wang, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. What Does the Speaker Embedding Encode? Interspeech 2017. pdf
- Xiaowei Jiang, Shuai Wang, Xu Xiang, Yanmin Qian. Integrating Online i-vector into GMM-UBM for Text-dependent Speaker Verification. APSIPA 2017. pdf
- Shuai Wang, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. Focal KL-Divergence based Dilated Convolutional Neural Networks for Co-channel Speaker Identification. ICASSP 2018 (IEEE Ganesh N. Ramaswamy Memorial Award) pdf
- Zili Huang, Shuai Wang and Yanmin Qian. Joint i-vector with End-to-End system for Short Duration Text-independent speaker verification. ICASSP 2018 pdf
- [Shuai Wang, Zili Huang] and Kai Yu. Angular Softmax for Short-Duration Text-independent Speaker Verification. (Joint First Author) Interspeech 2018 (ISCA Travel Grant) pdf
- Yanmin Qian, Chao Weng, Xuankai Chang, Shuai Wang and Dong Yu. Past Review, Current Progress and Challenges Ahead on Cocktail Party Problem. FITEE
- Shuai Wang, Heinrich Dinkel, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. Covariance Based Deep Feature for Text-dependent Speaker Verification. IScIDE 2018 pdf
- Yexin Yang, Shuai Wang, Man Sun, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. Generative Adversarial Networks based X-vector Augmentation for Robust Probabilistic Linear Discriminant Analysis in Speaker Verification. ISCSLP 2018.
- Shuai Wang, Zili Huang and Kai Yu. Deep Discriminant Analysis for i-vector Based Robust Speaker Recognition. ISCSLP 2018.
- Shuai Wang, Yexin Yang, Tianzhe Wang, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. Knowledge Distillation for Small Foot-print Deep Speaker Embedding. ICASSP 2019 (Accepted).