225 SEIEE building, No.800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, China
Wen Ding is currently a postgraduate student in the SpeechLab, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) and she is supervised by Kai Yu. She recieved her bachelor degree from College of Software, Ji Lin University (JLU).
- Acoustic Modelling
- Speech Recognition
- Deep Learning
Wen Ding, Tian Tan and Yanmin Qian. Fast Adaptation on Deep Mixture Generative Network Based Acoustic Modeling. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Calgary, Canada, 2018: 5944-5948.
Tian Tan, Yanmin Qian, Hu Hu, Wen Ding, Ying Zhou and Kai Yu, Adaptive very deep convolutional residual network for noise robust speech recognition. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1393-1405, Aug. 2018.
- 2018.03-2018.08 Intern at AISpeech.
- 2017.07 SJTU Summer social practice.
- 2017.03-2017.06 JData Algorithm Competition Rank 17/4241.
- 2016.10 Volunteer of 2016 shanghai international marathon.
- 2018 Wish Scholarship
- 2017-2018 Excellent League Member of SJTU
- 2016-2017 Three Good Student of SJTU
- 2016 Best Graduate Thesis of JLU
- 2015 National Scholarship
- 2015 Qihoo-360 Scholarship
- 2012-2016 Excellent Student of JLU
- Minions/Despicable Me