My name is Hongji Wang, and I am a M.E student at SpeechLab, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, under the supervision of Prof. Kai Yu. My research interests contain speaker anti-spoofing, speaker recognition, speaker diarization, and keyword spotting.
- 09/2018-Present Shanghai Jiao Tong University, School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering
- M.E in Computer Science and Engineering (Supervisor: Prof. Kai Yu)
- 09/2014-06/2018 Nanjing University, Department of Computer Science and Technology
- B.E in Computer Science and Technology (NJUCS )
- 06/2018-08/2018 AISPEECH : Built a speaker diarization system (1st version).
- 07/2019-11/2019 AISPEECH : Built an ASV anti-spoofing system as well as took charge of a keyword spotting project with a two-week business trip.
- 06/2020-Now AISPEECH : An anti-spoofing project with unionpay.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
3-225 SEIEE Building, 800 Dongchuan Road, Minhang District, Shanghai
- Hongji Wang, Heinrich Dinkel, Shuai Wang, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. "Cross-domain replay spoofing attack detection using domain adversarial training". Interspeech 2019. (ISCA Travel Grant)
- Yexin Yang*, Hongji Wang*, Heinrich Dinkel, Zhengyang Chen, Shuai Wang, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. "The SJTU Robust Anti-spoofing System for the ASVspoof 2019 Challenge". Interspeech 2019. (co-first authors)
- Hongji Wang, Heinrich Dinkel, Shuai Wang, Yanmin Qian and Kai Yu. "Dual-adversarial domain adaptation for generalized replay attack detection". (Accepted by Interspeech 2020.)
- Jichen Yang*, Hongji Wang*, Yanmin Qian. "Long-term Modified Magnitude-phase Spectrum Information for Spoofing Attack Detection". TASLP. (Accepted) (co-first authors)
- Wei Wang, Zhikai Zhou, Yizhou Lu, Hongji Wang, Chenpeng Du, Yanmin Qian. "TOWARDS DATA SELECTION ON TTS DATA FOR CHILDREN'S SPEECH RECOGNITION". ICASSP 2021. (Accepted)